Vivant Vintage located at 318 Lincoln St, Allston, MA 02134
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon - Fri : 12pm - 7pm
Sat - 11am - 7pm
Sun - 11am - 6pm
Closed All Major Holidays
Vivant is here to provide affordable style and objects of interest to the Greater Boston community. Beyond the vintage clothing and antiques, Vivant has a growing mix of artist made products. Vivant aches to become a community connector for everything local and underground. Feel free to drop flyers for any upcoming shows or events in the area and we will do our best to promote you! Our mission is to breathe a new breathe of life and culture to this amazing hub we call Boston.
"Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative." Oscar Wilde
Justin is the founder and owner of Vivant Vintage, Le Pants Kings and the Traveling Spectacular and Oliver's Best.
"Don't be into trends. Don't make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live." Gianni Versace
Emmy is the Women's Buyer and in house tailor for Vivant Vintage as well as founder and owner of Emmy Ember custom artisan clothing.
"Fashion is more about feel than science." Pharrel Williams
Evan is the Head of Marketing for Vivant Vintage and Market Manager of Oliver's Best Markets.
"It always seems impossible, until its done" Mandela
Jenny is Head of Visual Merchandising and Shop Manager of Vivant Vintage.
The Meaning of 'Vivant'
Vivant (pronounced vee-vaunt) is the French word for living, or lively in manner.
Here at Vivant Vintage, our mission is to give objects and apparel of the past the opportunity to live and be loved again.
We strive to provide:
- An eco conscious shopping environment
- Creative inspiration and new life among nostalgia
- Celebration of local art and culture
- Community outreach
- Support of local underground music and artists
The Adventures of Vivant Vintage
Le Pants King and the Traveling Spectacular is the brain child of artist & entrepreneur Justin Pomerleau.
- 2011 - Pomerleau took to the streets of Boston, selling his vintage collection out of the cart he constructed to resemble a tiny house.
- 2012 - Tour De Pance started in the summer as Pomerleau toured the city, pulling his cart by tricycle.
By the fall, Pomerleau as Le Pants King and the Traveling Spectacular launched their first pop up shop in the Sowa Vintage Market.
- 2013 - A Spectacular Summer began to shape up as Le Pants King began traveling to events, vending at fests such as the StarLab Fest in Somerville, MA , Agewood Summer Solstice Festival in Amsterdam, NY & Wake Up The Earth Festival in Jamaica Plain, MA
In the spring Pomerleau was offered an opportunity to set up at the infamous Brimfield Antiques Show. Le Pants King and the Traveling Spectacular found its new home in Quaker Acres, Brimfield, MA
- 2014 - In only one short year The Traveling Spectacular grew to a 20’x70’ circus-style set up featuring not only Le Pants King, but other young entrepreneurs such as: Teenarena Records (NH), Spruce Vintage (Medford, MA) and The Trunk and Disorderly (Worcester, MA). Together, The Traveling Spectacular has quickly made an unforgettable impression on the Brimfield Antiques Show.
By the spring of 2014, Pomerleau had secured a space for a permanent set up in Lower Allston, MA.
Vivant Vintage opened its door on June 25th, 2014.
- 2015 - Pop Allston
- 2016 - Brimfield expanded and events continue